MMX writers

Here we are...

I don't know what you all said in order to be here. I don't even quite remember what I said in my interview or wrote in my application. It all seems like a long time back. I have vague recollections of sleepily writing the Zumba river essay, of bugging people for references, preparing plan Bs and Cs, marvelling at people's plans and getting worked up over my own, the interview (and my absolute strong belief that I had screwed up), the crazy wait for the results at pagalguy(refreshing that poor page once every 5 minutes - yes, despite my belief that I had screwed up). Well, the mail I wanted so much came on 20th November.

The wait to April promises to be a long one. It is the end of one journey, you know? And we're all the station ready to switch trains. And there is nothing to do at stations except to watch people all around. I guess that is what is happening at the yahoo group and the meets. My mailbox is flooded each day with tons of messages - people arguing on new theories, making plans to meet, wondering about loans, swapping stories about work, blogging about their experiences... :)

But, I feel rather empty right now. It is a destination I've reached two tries at CAT, a job change, a city switch and a few personal upheavals later. And now, there is nothing to do till April - lol, whether I do it or not, I always need something to do. Guess I need to make some short-term goals.

Welcome to the class of 2010. Welcome to the madness that'll begin in April.